JOB DESCRIPTION Job Purpose The role is to manage the overall building and office equipment maintenance and services which include building cleaning services, pest control services, photocopier/ fax, mailing services, renovation, company vehicle etc Responsibilities
- To monitor the performance of cleaning services, pest control services work as per service and contract agreement and report any non-compliance.
- To ensure all printers, and photocopier maintained and service on time.
- To standby as driver for Company pool car and ensure maintenance and servicing of company vehicles as per the maintenance schedule.
- To carry out in-house repair & maintenance, inspection and testing of system assigned by Supervisor and to check and verify all related invoices for payments relating to supervised repair and maintenance work.
- Attend to all the user request in Admin Helpdesk and record accordingly and to assist in setting up of furniture & fittings for Training/Event at HQ building
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in General Work (Technician / Driver ) or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.