- To plan, organize, direct and control manpower and equipment capacity to maximixe utilization to meet the production schedules.
- To ensure daily/monthly output is achieved.
- To initiate problem-solving and trouble-shooting processes so as to reduce production related problems and delays.
- To generate production reports, update specifications and work procedures.
- Manufacturing technical support and process qualification
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Fluent in language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Working experience in the related field is preferable for this position.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM preferable