- To plan, supervise and troubleshoot any machinery, facilities or equipment failures in the company
- To execute and improve preventive and corrective maintenance programs (both electrical and mechanical)
- To perform routine inspection, and predictive maintenance schedule.
- To assist production in the set up and changeover of model for relevant machines
- Proactive to upkeep the safety of machinery and facilities in compliance with industrial act and legal requirements.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have basic electrical or electronic will be advantage.
- Simple Computer knowledge.
- Exposure in Total Productive Maintenance is an added advantage
- Possess good communication and leadership skills.