1. Identify key media partners and cultivate relationships with the media network including print, broadcast, TV, online.
2. Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
3. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
4. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
5. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
6. Deliver marketing activity within the agreed budget
7. Develop and implement strategic PR programs to boost brand awareness.
8. Proactively manage editorial calendars and publicity initiatives for various festivities and special events.
9. Develop compelling story angles for press announcements, pitch stories to international and local media to secure press coverage for the Foundation and its events.
10. Manage all social media content and posts, updating the social media channels regularly with new ideas and posts in order to generate a strong following.
11. Conduct and organize events for publicity as well as fundraising, analyse and measure results of PR programs and initiatives.
12. Write clear and compelling sponsorship letters to secure various contributions, sponsorships and donations for the Foundation and its service centres.
13. Proactively acknowledging the generosity of donors through thank you letters and other appreciation initiatives.
14. Plan and lead the Foundation’s publications, including the Annual Report and the annual bulletin Medi Info, and other publications.
15. Other duties assigned from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities