Prestasi Flour Mills invites applications from interested parties to be trained in operating one of the most advanced flour mill in Malaysia. Through comprehensive on-site training, they will contribute, as a member of milling team, to ensure the continuous production of a quality product through the coordination of milling equipment and processes.
The role itself assists the Senior Shift Millers / Shift Millers with the following key tasks and responsibilities:
- Activities include operation of the milling process, prioritizing and assigning proactive and reactive milling maintenance, trouble shooting milling issues, maintaining quality product going to flour bins, wheat cleaning/batching, monitoring wheat input with proper blending.
- ·Testing and certifying flour to ensure it meets customer specifications.
- Carrying out FSSC22000, HACCP, CCP and food safety checks.
- Maximising the efficiency of the mill and steaming plant by operating and adjusting the equipment accordingly.
- Minimising downtime within the mill and steaming plant by responding to breakdowns and providing solutions to prevent reoccurring problems.
- Stock taking and recording when require
- Other duties as assigned.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as coaching and on-the-job trainings will be provided. For development of this role, they will undertake an accredited flour milling course.
Required skills :
An interest in the flour milling.
Desire to work in a production environment.
Good communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment.
Willingness to work Shifts