- 3D Modelling and Vray Rendering in 3D Max.
- Concept Presentations.
- Drafting of submissions on graphic detailing and construction documentation.
- Graphic communication with Clients, Consultants and Contractors.
- Coordination & inspection for implementing of construction works in accordance to contracts & drawings.
- Good documentation on essential formal of paper works & drawings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Profesional Cetificate, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Interior Design and/or Art/Design/Creative Multimeda or equivalent.
- Preferably with min. 2 years of working experience in interior design and/or site coordination/management.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must possess knowledge in AutoCAD, 3D Max (Vray), Adobe Creative Suit & Other ID software knowledge, MS Office Suit and Microsoft Project.
- Good Knowledge and executional skills in detailing.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, independent & a good team player.
- Good documentation on essential Forms of Paper works and drawings.
- Good Site governance & ensuring a projects completion on time base on work schedule/program.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps