- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Overseeing and developing marketing / promotional activities.
- Tracking of corporate media plan and coordinating advertising materials within timeline.
- Organizing and executing events.
- Basic public relation responsibilities.
- Updating database using CRM system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality, excellent communications skill, reliable, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Full-time position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?