- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Responsible to provide full spectrum of HR & admin functions such as recruitment activities (local and foreign), compensation & benefit, training & development, performance management, leave management, employee relation and other HR functions.
- Conduct orientation for new employees.
- In charge on recruitment & selection (Local & Foreign), administration of foreign workers — work permit, passport renewal, medical check-up (FOMEMA), arrival and departure of foreign workers and etc.
- Liaison with government authorities such as Immigration, embassy and others on foreign workers matters (absconded, renewal permit/passport)
- Handle payroll processing and staff expenses claim and maintain staff confidential information.
- Liaise with the government department and regulatory bodies. (KWSP, PERKESO, LHDN, etc.)
- Ensure staff database and staff correspondence are properly updated and filing.
- Assist and ensure smooth and efficient day to day HR operation.
- Manage employee benefits utilization such as overtime, allowance, medical as per HR policies and guidelines.
- Process and track leaves for each staff and ensure leaves are legitimate. (annual leave, emergency leave, unpaid leave and medical leave.)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in Mandarin (speak, read and write ) is a MUST in the requirement.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. -
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent. - Possess strong communication skills.
- Good experience and knowledge in industrial relation skills.
- Strong in recruitment skill.
- Have strong and analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to grasp and actively process complicated concepts and strategies.
- Able to work independently and in a team