- Assist the day-to-day operations in accounts department.
- Assist in account coding and verify amounts on various forms to ensure accuracy.
- Update ledger entries and other financial transactions into accounting system in daily basis, ensure the financial records is up-to-date & accurate.
- Compiles and updates commission into database in a timely manner, constantly checks for possible discrepancies and rectify the issue immediately.
- Issue invoice to clients/customers, branches and external partners based on services rendered and/or reimburse amount paid on behalf.
- Monitor debtors' statement of account.
- Reconcile creditors’ statement of account with invoices received to identify possible discrepancies.
- Compiles, sorts, check and verify creditor/supplier invoices to process payment.
- Check and verify claims to process for reimbursements.
- Assist in report generation for month end and year end closing.
- Assist on other ad hoc task as assigned such as extracts general ledger information, track expenses that relate to specific projects and jobs.
- Maintain proper filing system for digital and physical financial records & documents to ensure easy retrieval of data.
- Participate & assist in annual audits.
- Must possess at least Diploma in Accounting or Higher/Advance Diploma in Accounting/Finance or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and familiar with accounting standards and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in the related field.
- Experienced and/or able to handle, process and maintain high volumes of daily data and accommodations in accounts payable, receivable and general ledger.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and accounting software (e.g. QNE Business Solutions)
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Excellent time management and committed to work efficiently.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and excellent numerical abilities.
- Capable of effectively coordinating with colleagues, direct superior, managers in the daily performance of accounting tasks.
- Positive & self-motivated.
- Team player willing to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities