- Oversee strategy on branded visual social platforms. Create and manage the attractive and persuasive products' contents for engagement.
- Develop and manage social media strategies, managing day-to-day social content and customer enquiries from multiple social media platforms.
- Stay most up-to-date with digital marketing / social media trends - provide professional advice and insights for internal social media activities to facilitate campaign delivery and enhance performance.
- Work closely with internal marketing teams to create and implement strategic social media campaigns and strategies.
- Prepare to write up for all external communication materials including website and social media channels.
- Handle on-site social video production and photography independently.
- Planning, organizing and implementing PR and media exposure for the company's brand image.
- Diploma or above in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience in social media management and digital content development, preferably in Games and Animation industry, creative studio experience. Agency background with multi accounts handling experience a plus
- Solid and hands-on experience in social content creation, copy-writing, editorial and video/photo creation
- In-depth knowledge in major social media platforms including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, wechat and more
- Strong communications and writing skill with excellent proficiency in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of e-commerce, Photoshop and video editing tools is a plus
- Experience in website content maintenance a plus