- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipments or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Calculate factors, such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using adding machine or calculator.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM & Diploma education level.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?