- Design and deliver innovative visual executions that support corporate branding and business goals across all relevant media including digital/print advertising, direct mail, OOH, social media, in-store presentations, environmental graphics, email, packaging, display/motion graphics, title graphics, corporate collateral, etc.
- Maintain the highest brand standards and help evolve brand guidelines as we continue to grow.
- Create, curate and manage all published visual content on the company’s branded social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Work with internal teams to generate new content, activation and engagement ideas.
- Support social media team with pop-culture driven creative and video graphic editing.
- Providing quality control over own work and following best practice with the team
- Working knowledge of print and digital production and optimizing final files for delivery
- Work both independently/autonomously and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- At least 3 years of working experience as a designer at a creative agency or premium brand
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive - Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience of web prototyping tools would be an advantage
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, highly organised (your file naming is impeccable, your file structure immaculate) and is deadline-driven.
- Experience of designing for both web and offline
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
Please submit click to apply to JobStore or email to firstname.lastname@example.org