- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to MD and HODs.
- Schedule and manage meeting schedules, appointments, correspondences, reports, call screening, travel arrangements and handling private and confidential matters.
- Performs a variety of administrative and support tasks that may require a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Attend and prepare minutes of meeting, presentation materials and to follow up with the necessary action.
- Organize business reports, meeting papers, incoming emails, correspondence etc to maintain a systematic filing system.
- Able to handle multiple demands, well organize, details oriented and meets deadline.
- Perform other ad hoc duties and functions as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Diploma in Secretarial (PSC) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in similar capacity for MD/Director or senior managers.
- Confident, pleasant & mature personality, capable in multi-functional, routine task as well as P&C matters.
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and follow-through completely on all areas of responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently, high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Computer literate and well-verse in MS Office Application and Powerpoint presentation.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code on Fridays
- Company trip
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff Purchase