- Handle full set of accounts
- Submission of EPF, Socco, PCB, HRDF and Company's Income Tax
- Perform all aspect of account daily operation include AR, AP and GL related transactions.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of accounts for submission to auditors and tax agents.
- Assist finance department and follow up issue
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, payment vouchers, quotations, debtors statements
- Completing financial reports and bank reconciliations on a regular basis
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Sorting financial documents and posting daily transactions
- Review computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing error back to source
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office and SQL accounting software
- Organised and detail oriented
- Familiar with EPF, SOCSO, SIP, HRDF and PCB contribution and submission