- To maintain and preparing full set of accounts for clients.
- To meet and communicate with client person-in-charge in respect of its operating and reporting requirements.
- To attend to auditors and tax agents in regards to clients’ accounts.
- To produce and process clients’ payroll by computations, checks and balances and utilization of software.
- To assist in general tax activities for clients including the payroll statutory payments.
- To avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- To protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the similar capacity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
- Experience with accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Fluency in the English language (written and spoken) is compulsory.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?