Key Responsibilties :
Fully in-charge of the full spectrum of Human Resource Management of one of the subsidiary companies (SKP-BM Electronics Sdn. Bhd.) of SKPGroup by carrying out the following roles and responbilities:
- Responsible for manpower planning as well as the whole cycle of talent acquisition and management.
- In-charge of Training and Development of employees and its related matters.
- Manage compensation and benefits including monthly payroll processing, statatory submission, reports preparation, HR systems improvement etc.
- Take lead on HR intiatives such as employee relations, discipliary handling, performance mamnagement etc.
- Handle all related HR documentations such as job decriptions, performance records, career progression records and letters as well as all other related reports.
- Ensure the Company's HR practices, processes and procedures are ethical, consistent and in complinace with all related laws. Lead all HR related internal and external audits.
- Lead the HR Team in performing overall HR admistrative matters.
- Performan any other HR and Adminsitration related matters as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Recruitment, Staffing, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits Management, HR Documentation and General HR Management.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in leadership capacity in the related field.
- Well verse with Employement Laws and related Acts as well as general code of conduct requirement.
- Good computer skill and proficient in Microsoft Office and payroll system.
- Strong knowledge in traditional and modern training methods and able to conduct effective presentations and training.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and self intiative with ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Able and willing to travel (within Malaysia or oversea) to conduct audits, training and recruitment, wherever needed.