Develop, plan and manage projects to drive impactful and scalable participation of target communities in Sharing Economy, by effectively enabling the community with relevant access, awareness, and skills, to earn supplementary income and/or gain self-employability; in a mature and organization-focused manner to achieve MDEC’s goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Programme Management (includes end-to-end project management to ensure successful delivery of project goals and outcomes of the Sharing Economy Community programmes)
· End-to-end Project Management for planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and reporting of Sharing Economy Community programmes
· Lead planning and implementation of Project Communication Plan, focusing on promoting and engaging active participation of the target communities
· Address overall project gaps and delivery issues
Engagement and collaboration with Stakeholders for outreach, recruitment & management of target communities
· Identify and strategise win-win collaborations with stakeholders as community channel partners for community outreach, enablement and management
· Plan and manage promotion of programme, in collaboration with stakeholders such as targeted Ministries, Agencies, Foundation, Association, Protégé , HRDF, Jabatan Tenaga Kerja, JobsMalaysia to reach target communities.
·Develop criteria and filtering process to recruit qualified sharing economy community participants with high success potentials.
Effective On-boarding and capacity building of target communities
·Manage development, delivery, quality and effectiveness of training programmes for the different target communities
·Establish tracking, verification and quality control processes to continuously enhance training services, modules, content and scope
·Manage feedback on training quality and impact to participants
·Manage gaps / challenges of training programme and enhance training module and methodology
· Strategise and develop platform-based certification programme
· Manage demand-driven training programme with selected sharing economy platforms
Enhancing and managing Sharing Economy community ecosystem
· Strategise and manage engagement with program touch points eg. wakil eRezeki, digital hub and co-working spaces
· Develop and manage sharing economy community (users) programme experience
· Manage effectiveness of sharing economy community program at all delivery / supply channels
Building quality participation and retaining community engagement
·Develop and manage implementation of Action Plan to enhance community participation and experience as well as retaining them.
·Develop and manage acceptable measure of community experience / customer satisfaction
·Track, manage and analyse community feedbacks & sentiment, and manage resolution / improvement actions
·Strategise and manage implementation plan to maintain high engagement of trained communities and ensure high % of active sharing economy communities (post-training)
·Manage content development & management for social media
·Manage tracking of earning and success stories
Project Control and Risk Mitigation (Manage and control the project delivery team to ensure in line with the Unit’s KPI)
·Manage scope verification, scope control and quality control of related projects and subprojects.
·Manage cost and schedule control of related projects and sub-projects.
·Manage and mitigate risks of the overall Sharing Economy Community Programme.
Administration and Processes (Ensure the most efficient use of resources and time for work improvement to achieve team goals under the unit)
· Manage review of established processes for Improvement for the unit.
· Regular review of team workload, performance and capacity to ensure high level of integrity and productivity.
· Produce periodical project progress reports
Learning & Growth (Support the continued growth and development of the unit by providing feedback, inputs and actively participating in forums)
·Actively grow the abilities and skill of the department members through formal training programs, mentorship and hands on learning.
·Provide a division environment that fosters personal and professional growth for department members to encourage loyalty, openness of opinion and constant curiosity.
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking