- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Network Security, database, Firewall, communication, cctv
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent, familiar with software, tools etc.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities