- Responsible for level 2 triage, investigation, resolution of production issue, configuration and coding of simple data fixes and other workarounds.
- Collaborate with Level 1 support for resolving tickets timely to meet KPIs including ticket SLA, resolution rate etc.
- Work closely with Level3/Level 4 support teams to perform defect triage and resolve production issue when necessary.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives and drive reliability efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in SAP environment especially in Source to Pay area.
- Knowledge of basic code development and executing scripts with minimal help from other resources.
- Ability to understand business processes and accessing application data.
- Knowledge of ITIL, Service management, processes and tools is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good communication and written skills in English.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.