Careers that Change Lives A Day in the life Provide leadership and direction for the Contract Manufacturing Supply Management team function. Lead business and operational sourcing activities including risk mitigation and supplier escalation. Implement Sourcing strategies and supplier capabilities for CM/OEM Medical Devices and gain business unit alignment. Engage with Operations teams to understand forecast indicators to ensure proactive supplier involvement and establish capacity plans to meet future growth. Identify cost drivers at suppliers and use metrics, tools, and processes to optimize sourcing, supplier activities, and efficiencies, and work collaboratively with team members to prioritize and drive implementation. Manage suppliers to gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements and actively participate in business reviews. Implement and drive annual cost savings programs and business strategies that directly affect company financials plans. Build effective relationships both internal and external, and interface with senior management as required. Prepare monthly project management updates along with key service metric indicators such as backorder, inventory and cost down. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Reports directly to the Director of Global Sourcing - Contract Manufacturing. 2. Perform supply diligence for M&A activities. 3. Work with key functions to ensure material development strategies are aligned with the business unit objectives and service requirements. 4. Work to mitigate risk for all supply management functions. 5. Prepare and present project updates, key service indicators and other relevant KPI's DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- BS/BA Degree in Business Mgmt., Supply Mgmt. or another related field
- 7 - 10 years of Operations, Supply Chain Management, Global Procurement Medical Device Manufacturing and/or Supply Management Experience. Strong understanding of CM/OEM Operations and techniques.
- Experience with Contract manufactures/OEM's who provide complete turnkey finished devices and instruments with a customer focused approach
- Project Management and Lean/Six-Sigma methodologies, APICS Certification
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP systems. Ability to manage multiple projects.