About BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success. About the role The Data Analyst will source and transform the data required to update the Inbound Supply Planning (ISP) team Demand Forecasting Tool (DFT).
- Identify, source and transform data from Operations, Finance, MCoE and Commercial and transform into a usable format to update existing tools and systems
- Apply innovative data wrangling and analysis techniques to improve how we identify and collate data in a sustainable way,
- Implement ETL (extract, transform, load) processes and schemes, establish an efficient process for manual data ingestion.
- Define and implement data transfer and data conversion strategies
- Leverage technology to efficiently obtain data and ensure coordination and integration with other systems and tools.
- Coordinate and apply modifications to the database with DFT development team.