- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Cooperate with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?