- IT Support Analyst monitors team performance of inbound ticket queues to ensure service targets and goals are met on a day to day basis.
- Prepares team performance reports and presents in Weekly/Monthly Operation Review Meeting with Level 2 groups.
- Helps newly hired employees to successfully integrate to their agent/analyst role. Assists firstline manager in coordinating operational activities on the floor (e.g. resource coverage).
- Provides technical support, coaching, and training (may include certification) to Level 1 agents on incident resolution.
- Responds to escalations by working with stakeholders. The IT Support Analyst are aware of business developments and form partnerships with Level 2 groups to ensure operational efficiencies.
- The work requires deeper & potentially specialized knowledge of supported customers and their technology, products, services, or business processes.
- Actively pursues technical and quality improvements via innovative solutions in the Problem and Knowledge Management processes.
- Acts as the Knowledge Coach by defining technical solutions for new products and services or solutions to resolve identified issues with current products and services in partnership with Level 2 and Level 3 Engineering teams.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- Strong SAP Knowledge of Supply Chain especially Shipping, Warehouse Management is an added advantage. Good analytical, sense of urgency and communication is a must.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?