Job Description Responsible for on-site and repair center activities such as installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems. Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites. Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems. Performs maintenance and repair services. Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance. Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business. Delivers (does not design) fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software. Serves as an internal resource on technical issues. May have knowledge of third party products. May deliver internal technical training and maintenance seminars and workshops for field engineers or customers. May train other field engineers or customers. May calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers. May qualify leads.
- Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured projects
- Leads the delivery of engagements, identification of new business opportunities, programs; is the key technical contributor
- Solves complex, high impact problems related to product availability; typically system/ solution focused
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent. Typically 8+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Post-graduate and/or certification/ license may be required.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in job.
- Not a natural progression from Advanced/Senior level.