- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- To ensure all filing such as records, receipts and invoices is done in a timely and accurate manner for easy retrieval
- To prepare cheques for payment and update cash book.
- To perform data entry transaction into accounting system in timel basis and accurate manner.
- To perform any task given by the superior.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Accounting/ or SPM with 2 years working experience In accounts.
- Computer literature (Microsoft Excel) and fast learner
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and applications Is an advantage
- Good organization and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision to meet a tight deadline.
- Able to understand and follow instruction
- Hardworking and trustworthy.
**Interested candidates are Invited to e-mail your resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Department
PAHANG PHARMACY SDN. BHD.
Lot 5016, Jalan Teratai, 5 1/2 Mile Off Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang. Selangor.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)