- Ensure that the predetermined sales, gross profitability and growth objectives of the building material products are achieved or exceeded.
- Monitor the sales performance against the objectives on a regular basis and to recommend and implement corrective actions on any negative variations thereof.
- Supervise, guide, motivate and develop the product technician towards greater efficiency and performance.
- Initiate and spearhead new product development and tweaking of existing products to improve sales and profitability.
- Ensure the availability of stocks and to closely gear the stock position to the actual needs of the market.
- Forecast your customer monthly material requirement to the immediate superior and follow through until the goods are delivered to the customer.
- Ensure the efficient control and collection of trade debts from the customers.
- Ensure a high level of market penetration and coverage and an adequate level of customer, technical and after-sales services.
- Collect and analyze basic market information particularly market trends and competitors’ activities in the Building Industry.
- Focus and constantly seek to develop new accounts.
- Benchmark company product against the competitor’s products and participate actively in the development of new products.
- Fully commit to all sales meetings, training programs, and events.
- Handle other tasks that may be assigned by the COO.
- A Diploma/ Degree in Chemical / Process / Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Building Industry and process engineering.
- Field sales experiences of at least 2 years in Industrial selling preferably to the Building and Construction Industry is essential.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and the ability to lead in a teamwork environment are essential.
- Can work with people of various levels and of different cultures.
- Good leadership and a team player.
- Can work under pressure and promote good teamwork with others colleague & division member.
- Good knowledge in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 is desirable.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?