Work closely with recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. Manage recruitment team to ensure hire qualified employees to meet Company’s current and future needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs, legislative and good practice requirements.
- Provide professional way in handling recruitment and selection guidance and support to hiring manager across Company.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties, and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job posting; execute all required job postings in a timely manner.
- Build resource pool via networking and proactively maintaining relationships with potential, existing and new resources.
- Manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that documentation complete, accurate and up-to-date. Conduct reference checks on selected candidates, before offer of employment.
- Continually review the recruitment and selection policies and procedure in line with best practice and current legislation.
- Establish and maintain rapport with Government agencies, Universities, Schools and Colleges for recruiting plan for graduates and school leaver candidates.
- Coordinate with external recruiters and outside employment agencies to attract and identify select candidates
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Candidates must possess Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant discipline.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience specializing in recruitment field.
- Candidate must have Recruiters/ Executive Search background with shown track record of closing opening vacancies.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin speaking will add an advantage.
- Have good working relationships with everyone they come in contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co-operating closely with team members and other departments.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.