- Understand how IT supports business and evaluate the risks.
- Evaluate IT controls and automated controls across industries, business and IT processes.
- Report key findings and outcomes of the assessment of the business and IT risk environment and its related controls.
- Pro-actively identify other areas for business initiatives and changes in the business environment, and assess their impact on the business and IT control environment.
- Manage fieldwork activities and provide preliminary supervision to junior team member(s).
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer-related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT Audit, IT Security or supporting end user computing environment in related industry.
- Familiar with best practices in IT audit standards, methodologies and risk management practices.
- Possess good knowledge and hands-on experience in auditing off the shelf and customized mainframe and server bases platforms, operating system, database, web-based systems and network.
- Good team player, who can win and maintain the professional respect of the team.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities