· Compile and prepare project briefs, proposals, pitches, cost estimates, timelines and presentations.
· Write detailed, accurate briefs and articulate them clearly to the creative team.
· Present creative work to clients for approval/feedback.
· Manage project status, billing and prioritization of project workload.
· Deliver cost effective and efficient solutions to clients, through discussions with internal / external parties.
· Ensuring all documentations such as contact reports, work-in-progress reports and other relevant reports are kept updated.
· Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Advertising, Media or equivalent.
· Minimum 5-7 years’ working experience in advertising/marketing companies.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
· Possesses an analytical mind and good problem-solving skills.
· Solution-oriented, able to work independently, self-motivated, energetic, a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance