- Handle daily administrative support include incoming calls and ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time by Management.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records with appropriate supporting documents and filling in systematic & timely manner
- Regular review customer and supplier balance and ensure debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Process payments and documents such as invoice, purchase order, employee reimbursement, monthly rental and utilities bill.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Handle inventory controls and ensure proper system of documentation and recordings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Possess at least SPM/Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
For serious candidate, please contact Ms. Stephenie at 017-2087272 (Weekdays/10am-6pm)
We thank you for your interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- EPF + EIS + SOCSO
- Annual leave / Sick leave
- Carrer development and promotion
- Staff discount on selected item
- Company trip