- Maintain proper administrative support to the department to ensure efficient documentation of all sales records and product shipment
- Maintain proper documentation of all sales records (PO, SO, DO)
- Track shipments, arrange delivery of items and maintain good customer relationships
- Liaise with the finance department with the issuance of invoices
- Update inventory system
- Assist account managers with their day to day administration
- Ensure all data are updated accurately and timely
- Provide good communication and feedback to clients
- Build positive relationship with internal customers and clients
- Internal Marketing assistance
- Good self discipline
- Driven and motivated
- Composed and meticulous
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate has strong customer service mind set with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?