- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Represent our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term and trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives.
- Report to the Managing Director on (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly) marketing/sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative/Executive
- Confident & pleasant personality
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Experience preferred
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.