1) Data Management
a) Analysis on data identification from relevant departments/source and conversion into various readable information.
b) Prepare and present the analysis report based on sales trend interpretation, sales
forecast, market information and distribution to warehouses.
2) Inventory control
a) Work closely with Marketing department by keeping track on the latest sales trend for stock planning and replenish.
b) Prepare inventory analysis report to facilitate stock replenishment forecast for warehouse.
c) Stock monitoring for warehouse to ensure sufficient of stock are available all the time.
d) To ensure customer order placed correctly and arrive on time as requested.
e) Conduct product inspection before deliver to customer.
f) Work closely with internal departments and external supplier on items purchase.
g) Prepare Purchase Order (PO) upon approval by Purchasing Manager and/or Managing Director.
3) Logistics Documentations
a) Assist and process logistics documents in relation to import and export of goods.
b) Liaise with shipping agents to facilitate logistics documentations process and other arrangements.
a) Willing to work on weekend during peak season to support other departments to reach company goal;
b) Any ad-hoc tasks assign by the Management.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree holder;
2. At least 2-3 years of working experience in Retail industry;
3. Proficient in both oral and written in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia;
4. Independent, meticulous, responsible, results oriented and able to work under minimum Supervision;
4. Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office Applications Excel - V-Lookup formula, Pivot table generation and other formulas;
5. Experience in Inventory planning and stock replenish forecasting.
Benefits & Welfare
a) Attractive remuneration package;
b) Annual Leave;
c) Medical benefit;
d) Discretionary Bonus;
e) Company trip.
f) Career progression opportunity;
g) Insurance Policy - GHS + 36 Critical Illnesses.