- Responsible for supervising / leading / training of Production Operators
- Handling the arrangement of material into the production line.
- Meeting both product output and quality as per schedule
- Support in handing Preventive Maintenance of the Production jigs and Equipment
- Ensure the traceability lot control items
- Involve in quality improvement activity
- Assist in monthly inventory for Production and sub store parts.
- Handle production transaction and posting in SAP
- Generate the pass mark for EOL station
- Ensure proper packaging.,preservation, handling and storage of products in Production
- Ensure proper work introduction is carried out
- Control and segregate production rejects
- Ensure proper inspection of products
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- SPM an above minimum 2 years of working experience in Assembly Manufacturing Line
- Good knowledge in organization work and planning Good communication skills
- Able to supervise a group of direct workers as well as to work as a team to achieve department objective.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.