- To manage the overall administrative functions including maintaining a proper fililng system
- Handling daily administration/documentation works and answer and direct phone calls
- Provide administrative support for pre and post sales functions - preparing quotations, issue purchase orders/delivery orders/invoices and related documents
- Follow up on shipments delivery and ensure timely arrival of goods ordered
- Keep proper receipt of goods and update/maintain relevant stock/inventory records
- Monitor outstanding payments from customers
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin is a must.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?