Junior Screening Analyst (Spanish / Portuguese)
Oil & Gas Company
6 months contract
Salary: RM 3500
Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.00pm)
- Completes all assigned standard and routine process activities in a timely and accurate manner with the supervision of senior staff when required.
- Check the incoming documents, translating key information in the documents from Spanish/Portuguese into English (where required)
- Update the information in the tracker
- Answering queries by email and phone
- May need to cooperate with the client's other entities in the area of assigned duties
- Ensure that all screening activities assigned to you are performed to specified quality standards and within agreed timescales.
- Undertake research into counterparties and/or risk entities using a combination of publicly available and commercially licensed IT tools and data sources. Collate the results of your search in a specified manner and retain evidence as required.
- Analyze and interpret your results to come to a conclusion that gives direction, advice, and guidance to the business.
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a precise and concise manner.
- Take responsibility for specific parts of business process areas delegated to you.
- Adhere to your own, and actively support the team in their adherence to records management, screening evidence retention and email communication
- Contribute to and participate in specific projects (when required).
- Educated to a university degree, diploma or equivalent, in Finance, Commerce, Business and/or Legal Studies or similar
- Requires at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in Spanish/Portuguese (read, write and speak) is a requirement for this role.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Computer literate (MS Office: advanced Excel and Word).
- Able to work in Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- 6 months CONTRACT position available