- Responsible for managing the execution direction and coordination of all logistic matters within the company includes managing budgets, organizing schedules and routes ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements.
- Develop, teach, guide and reinforce supply chain guidelines and protocols.
- Overseeing the logistic operations in the plant factory and to ensure the supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps.
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Degree or relevant 2 years above experiences with logistics fleet management.
- Working out field and meeting customers
- Try do server customers with responsibly towards jobs given.