- Safety first mindset & enforcing safety requirements among the workforce.
- Investigate & prepare incident/accident reports including implementation of effective countermeasures.
- Develop & execute monthly production plan & manage the day to day work activities ensuring the smooth running of production work producing quality products.
- Provide good leadership to the workforce driving them in achieving company goals & objectives.
- Effective in managing & controlling people including training, mentoring & disciplining within the company’s guidelines & expectations.
- Experience in ISO 9000 QMS (Quality Management System) with the ability to developing & improving procedures & work processes including data collection for analysis.
- Prepare & submit a production report as required by the Department Head.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Knowledgeable in PLC will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Mechanical & Electrical systems & has a keen sense in troubleshooting of production machines.
- Quality control including quality non-conformity investigation & implementing effective corrective actions.
- Customer complains investigations & writing analysis reports.
- Good communication skills & a team player with good ability in working with other people.
- A penchant for hands-on experience & troubleshooting of production equipment & types of machinery.
- Computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Conversant with both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Report writing in English.
- Good analytical skills, able to see problems & recommend sound solutions.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to read & comply with departmental procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Keen on continuous improvement.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2-year experience of similar role preferred.
Physical & Medical Requirements
- Physically fit, agile and able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Possesses good eyesight without color blindness.
- Effective visual, aural, oral, tactile & ambulatory abilities.
- Medically fit without major health issues or chronic diseases.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?