This position is responsible for carrying duties involving various functions of HR Unit – which include human capital planning, recruitment and selection, learning and development, payroll and compensation, administration of staff benefits and welfare, performance management, statutory compliance, employee relations and discipline. The appointee will also assist in the planning of related HR activities as well as responsible for implementing process improvements and any other initiatives across other sections of the HR unit as well as any other relevant tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Business Administration / Management or other related discipline from a recognised institution; or a Diploma in Business Studies, Human Resources Management, or related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in human resources area.
- Proficiency in the application of information technology to administer systems and tasks, including demonstrated competence with word documents, spreadsheet packages and presentation slides.
- Ability to communicate well in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia to ensure information is conveyed effectively and to develop cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, and organisational skills with resourcefulness in handling multiple projects.
- Demonstrate integrity in handling sensitive information and ability in maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrate accountability and take initiatives in conducting follow-through of job tasks.
More details and requirements can be found on our website: www.swinburne.edu.my/hr
HOW TO APPLY:
The “Application Process” section in our website indicates the steps you need to follow. Please download the Position Description document from our website for your reference.
Please e-mail your application to email@example.com.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities