- Visually inspecting and manually testing products during and after the manufacturing process. Monitoring the manufacturing process at different stages. Ensuring it performs up to the manufacturer’s and costumer’s specifications.
- Running and monitoring inspection equipments, conducting controlled testing on products and examine how products performing in a simulated environment.
- Weighing and measuring finished products by measuring fluid levels, checking lubrication, inspecting workmanship or gauging product durability.
- Accepting products that meet pre-determined quality, potency and safety standards and rejecting those are not meeting.
- Conducting internal quality audits.
- Recording and analyzing quality data at all times. Writing and keeping reports on test result and quality problems. Identifying causes of inconsistency and improve by applying problem solving skills.
- Establishing methodology on how products and processes can be improved to meet quality standards.
- Reviewing current work practices to identify areas in which quality or productivity could be improved.
- Coordinating systems to monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Checking and testing materials delivered by outside suppliers.
- Working with customers and suppliers to improve quality related matters.
- Reviews of quality issues, analyze, implement and then follow up on relevant issues.
- Perform other related duties or additional responsibilities as and when assigned or required.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma /Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in similar positions in manufacturing industries or in any related fields. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in measurement skills, equipments, QC procedures, basic AutoCAD and detail oriented person.
- Preferably could start to work immediately.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Production working hours: Monday to Saturday (8:00am to 8:00pm) including 3 hours overtime.
- Preferable to work in shift (morning/night)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?