- Ensure that the manufacturing operations are managed efficiently and that they operate within budgeted operating costs and standards levels of performance.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of consumption of raw materials and of manufactured product to provide information for the calculation of operationg costs and finished product inventory.
- Maintain an effective workforce in the production area through planned training programs and clear understanding of the requirements and objectives of each job.
- Promote good industrial relations between management and the workforce and ensure that safety and a high standard of housekeeping are given high priority.
- Motivate and develop staff within the production area and carry out annual performance assessments on all staff. Monitor on an on-going basis labor turnover, absenteeism, overtime with a view to recommend ways of reducing the above.
- Ensure adherence to saety at work
- Atleast Diploma/ Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering field
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading a team in the manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to work on shifts (morning and night shifts)
- Good leadership skills and able to make sound decision within the given authority.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English, Bahasa Malaysia.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
TRAINING AND ADMIN COORDINATOR (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
Bukit Raja, Klang
BUKIT RAJA, KLANG