- Responsible for managing the full set of accounts and financial reporting activities.
- Interacts at all levels and other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting.
- Ensure the accounting entries and records are in accordance with company’s policy, complied with relevant accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Prepare detailed journal entries, account analysis and account balance reconciliation.
- Supervision of a team of finance staff to ensure smooth month-end/year-end close process.
- Assist with regulatory, legal and taxation matters – tax computation, return, payment, etc.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, lawyers, company secretary & bankers.
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes.
- Manage and perform any ad-hoc tasks that may be assign from time to time
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Partial
- Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA).
- Proven experience as Senior Executive with minimum 5-year (s) experience in managing the full set of accounts with thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Proficient in Ms Excel Skills is a must and familiar in Jet Reporting is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with ERP system, experienced in Microsoft NAV preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong commitment towards job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Total 2 jobs
Sales Exec MPC
Sales Executive major in Marine and Protective Coating