- To process new business offers and renewals.
- To produce the renewal information packs for the Company’s retrocession renewal.
- To produce monthly business reports.
- To create, maintain and update appropriate underwriting files.
- Degree or Diploma holder in, Actuarial Studies, Business, Mathematics or any discipline.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply. Relevant work experience in the non-life insurance/reinsurance industry) will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?