Job Responsibilities :
- Formulate, develop, review, implement and maintain financial policies and procedures with strong internal controls in areas such as cash flow management, costing, budgeting, and tax planning.
- Control all accounting operations and supervise day to day accounting activities for groups of companies.
- Providing annual budgeting and forecasting cycles particularly in the area of cost analysis & business impacts.
- Providing regular financial report to the management for project management purpose and supervising day to day accounting reflect accurate current performance and highlight areas of risk and/or opportunities.
- Liaise with internal and external parties, bankers, auditors, tax agents, company secretary and legal advisor for statutory compliance and legislative requirements
- Any other duties as assigned by the management and/or your Superior.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance or Professional Accounting Qualification ACCA/ CIMA.
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant.
- Familiar with Malaysia financial policies, accounting regulations, and related tax regulations.
- At least 5 year(s) working experience in the related field preferably in the manufacturing field.
- Preferably have experience in Bursa reporting.
- A team player who is dynamic with mature personality, high integrity, confident and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Keeping confidentiality.
- Excellent in mathematics.
- Excellent analytical skills.