- Determine quality improvement parameters.
- Identify statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Manage and control daily quality related tasks
- Liase with customers on all issues pertaining to product quality.
- Responsibile for overall product quality to ensure low reject and contniuous quality improvement.
- Handling of CMM & Smart Scope measurements.
- Perform any other quality related task and assignment as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering - Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or equivelant.Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience in Quality related field and managing quality of part, supplier audit & improvement activities.
- Knowledge in CMM and Smart Scope programming is added avantages.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Ability to handle customer feedback & ensure product quality meet customer requirement
- Monitor and team performance to achieve customer expectation
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Knowledge on FMEA, SPC is an advantage.