It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based at Selangor.
Our client is an Aesthetic Equipment and Skincare Product Distribution company origin in Singapore. Now, they extended their distribution network to Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia and China.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits and Insurances
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Promote and sell our range of skincare products to doctors.
- Ensure customers’ requirements are adequately defined and that the company has the capabilities to meet them.
- Ensure that the customers’ requirements are clearly communicated to other concerned departments (marketing, accounts, logistics).
- Provide advice to customers on products as required.
- Work closely with the marketing team to meet the objective of the division
- Relevant sales experience in the industry of at least 6 months
- Positive and pleasant disposition
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Team player who is also capable of working independently