- STPM / Diploma / Degree holders in Marketing / Mass Communications / Business Administration /
- Transport with minimum of 5 years experience in forwarding industry.
- Ability to write and converse effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be computer literate (MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Pleasant personality with good analytical, inter-personal and communication skills and ability to interact well at all levels.
- Strong leadership qualities with motivational skills.
- Possess own transport with valid license & able and willing to travel extensively.
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work under pressure.
- To assist Business Developmet/Sales Manager oversee and manage Business Department.
- To secure new customers, service existing customers, attend to customer’s request and ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Prepare quotations pertaining to Airfreight, Seafreight, Trucking, Warehousing, etc according to customers requirements.
- Requisition and negotiation of rates from Airlines/GSA, Shipping Lines/co-loaders/NVOCC and related industry sub-contractors.
- To send sales leads to overseas group offices and agents to generate additional businesses overseas.
- To secure Routing Order import and prepare shipping instruction for all nominated inbound for both air & sea.
- To meet and achieve monthly and yearly targets. Also prepare Daily Sales Appointment Report and Sales Reports and write up profile of every new prospective customers visited and each week to submit Sales Report to the Branch Manager and/or other superior.
- To closely follow-up and collect payments from debtors & to submit Credit Application to Branch Manager for each new client secured when credit is requested.
- Co-ordinate & provide seamless information feedbacks to/from our Customer Service and Operation staff on any special arrangement requested by/offered to customers to ensure smooth & excellent service.
- To assist Business Development/Sales Manager in achieving the Business Development department's goal and objective.