- Performs HR Operations functions for Malaysia Business to include Talent Acquisition, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations and Engagement and Risk Management.
- Supports the day to day Administrative Services required by the Company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees hiring process, which includes coordinating job requirements, job posts, screening of resumes and other related tasks related to hiring and placement.
- Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating.
- Ensures new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Facilitates on-boarding activities for new hires or newly promoted employees
- Explains human resources policies, procedures, laws to new and existing employees
- Processes all personnel action forms and secures proper approval.
- Oversees the processing of government mandated benefits
- Oversees the processing of health and medical related benefits such as hospitalization, clinic referrals, medicines, first aid
- Ensures all records are accurate pertaining to all company leaves,
Employee Relations and Engagement
- Addresses any employment relation issues.
- Resolves concerns of the employees
- Oversees engagement programs and other employee relations work
- Administers health programs for the employees
- Assists Supply Chain on safety program
- Prepares government reports to remain compliant
Facilities Management, Administrative & Corporate Services
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4 year course or other related course
- With a minimum of 2 years job related experience
- Technical knowledge of the basic concepts and techniques of the human resource function such as talent acquisition, benefits and rewards administration, HRIS and employment laws is an advantage.