Established in the 1930's, The Lion Group is a diversified business group encompassing retail & trading, property development, mining, steel, oil & gas, agriculture, computer and security services. It has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, USA and Mexico, with an annual group turnover of approximately RM20.4 billion (US$6.7 billion). We are now seeking dynamic and highly motivated individual to join us in the following position: Internship for Accounting Students MYR 650 - 800 Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Bintang During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting duties for the company
- Learning process of closing monthly accounts and preparing monthly financial reports
- To assist in performing multi-processes relating to Account Payable & Receivable functions; i.e. invoice sorting, scanning, posting and filing
- Maintaining proper filing system and to ensure trace ability of documents.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).