Established in the 1930's, The Lion Group is a diversified business group encompassing retail & trading, property development, mining, steel, oil & gas, agriculture, computer and security services. It has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, USA and Mexico, with an annual group turnover of approximately RM20.4 billion (US$6.7 billion). We are now seeking dynamic and highly motivated individual to join us in the following position: Internship for Business Studies/Administration Students MYR 600 - 800 Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Bintang During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: Responsibilities:
- To use our system to key in documents (Purchase Order, Good Receipt Note, Stock Adjustment and Stock Transfer).
- To work closely and follow up on documents with Merchandiser, Operation Team and marketing.
- Involved in stock receiving process by counting and checking on received goods.
- Ensure documents are filed in an orderly and timely manner
- Ad-hoc task given by the manager.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).